Connect with Iveric Medical, apply for a grant, request information, contact us, and more.
As a trusted partner for eye care professionals, Iveric Bio Medical Affairs is committed to providing factual, up to date, and timely information in response to authentic unsolicited medical and/or scientific inquiries regarding our investigational product(s).
Please complete the form below or call 1-800-707-4479 to request medical information.
To the extent possible, please DO NOT include any patient-identifying Protected Health Information (PHI) in this request.
Iveric Bio seeks to partner with the eye care community and advance patient care by supporting continuing medical education (CME) grants, investigator-initiated trials (IITs), and more.
Iveric Bio is accepting applications for accredited continuing medical education (CME) grants. Some topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Identification of geographic atrophy (GA)
- The complement system in the pathogenesis of GA
- Imaging modalities for patients with GA
- Disease progression of early age-related macular degeneration (AMD) to GA and monitoring parameters
- Prompt referral of patients with AMD
- Efficacy and safety of emerging GA treatment options
- Barriers to optimal management of patients with AMD
Each request for a CME grant must set forth:
- A needs assessment of the educational gaps;
- A description of the proposed educational program including the subject matter, timing, location, educational objectives, proposed faculty members and audience, and expected number of attendees;
- A detailed budget showing how the educational grant funds, if approved, would be spent;
- Outcomes measure assessment;
- Accreditation information and any relevant partnerships;
- An explanation of how the proposed educational activities are intended to advance medical, scientific or healthcare knowledge among healthcare professionals, patients or the public in diagnostic, treatment or disease areas of interest to Iveric Bio
Iveric Bio is accepting applications for investigator-initiated trials (IITs). Some topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Pathogenesis of geographic atrophy (GA)
- Progression of GA
- Biomarkers that identify high-risk patients and/or outcome of disease progression
- Intermediate age-related macular degeneration
- Novel imaging techniques to aid in the management of GA
Each request for a research grant must set forth:
- A description of the proposed research and research protocol that describes the study objective(s), design, methodology, any statistical considerations, timelines and organization of the study;
- A detailed budget showing how the research grant expenditure, if approved, would be spent;
- A summary of the plan for meeting applicable regulatory requirements;
- Data reporting plan and publication plan (if any);
- The name, address and qualifications of the researcher(s) and research entity seeking the funds;
- The name, address, and federal tax identification number of the institution(s) with which the research is affiliated
If you feel your grant application does not fit into either the CME or IIT category, please fill out the form below.
Stay up to date on the latest information on GA and how to connect with Iveric Bio at upcoming events.
We are always eager to connect with inquisitive minds. If you have any questions or have a fresh perspective that can help drive our mission to transform retinal therapies, please reach out.CONTACT US