Connect with Iveric Medical, apply for a grant, request information, contact us, and more.
As a trusted partner for eye care professionals, Iveric Bio Medical Affairs is committed to providing factual, up to date, and timely information in response to authentic unsolicited medical and/or scientific inquiries regarding our investigational product(s).
Please complete the form below or call 1-800-707-4479 to request medical information.
To the extent possible, please DO NOT include any patient-identifying Protected Health Information (PHI) in this request.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a grant request with Iveric Bio. We are currently not accepting grant applications until late Q3, 2023. Please check back later this year for future grant application opportunities.
Iveric Bio is accepting applications for investigator-initiated trials (IITs). Some topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Pathogenesis of geographic atrophy (GA)
- Progression of GA
- Biomarkers that identify high-risk patients and/or outcome of disease progression
- Intermediate age-related macular degeneration
- Novel imaging techniques to aid in the management of GA
Each request for a research grant must set forth:
- A description of the proposed research and research protocol that describes the study objective(s), design, methodology, any statistical considerations, timelines and organization of the study;
- A detailed budget showing how the research grant expenditure, if approved, would be spent;
- A summary of the plan for meeting applicable regulatory requirements;
- Data reporting plan and publication plan (if any);
- The name, address and qualifications of the researcher(s) and research entity seeking the funds;
- The name, address, and federal tax identification number of the institution(s) with which the research is affiliated
Stay up to date on the latest information on GA and how to connect with Iveric Bio at upcoming events.
We are always eager to connect with inquisitive minds. If you have any questions or have a fresh perspective that can help drive our mission to transform retinal therapies, please reach out.CONTACT US