Connect with Iveric Medical, apply for a grant, request information, contact us, and more
As a trusted partner for eye care professionals, Iveric Bio Medical Affairs is committed to providing factual, up to date, and timely information in response to authentic unsolicited medical and/or scientific inquiries regarding our investigational product(s).
Please complete the form below or call 1-800-707-4479 to request medical information.
To the extent possible, please DO NOT include any patient-identifying Protected Health Information (PHI) in this request.
Iveric Bio seeks to partner with the eye care community and advance patient care by supporting continuing medical education (CME) grants, investigator-initiated trials (IITs), and more.
Iveric Bio is accepting applications for accredited continuing medical education (CME) grants. Some topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Identification of geographic atrophy (GA)
- The complement system in the pathogenesis of GA
- Imaging modalities for patients with GA
- Disease progression of early age-related macular degeneration (AMD) to GA and monitoring parameters
- Prompt referral of patients with AMD
- Efficacy and safety of emerging GA treatment options
- Barriers to optimal management of patients with AMD
Iveric Bio is accepting applications for investigator-initiated trials (IITs). Some topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Pathogenesis of geographic atrophy (GA)
- Progression of GA
- Biomarkers that identify high-risk patients and/or outcome of disease progression
- Intermediate age-related macular degeneration
- Novel imaging techniques to aid in the management of GA
If you feel your grant application does not fit into either the CME or IIT category, please fill out the form below.
Stay up to date on the latest information on GA and how to connect with Iveric Bio at upcoming events.
We are always eager to connect with inquisitive minds. If you have any questions or have a fresh perspective that can help drive our mission to transform retinal therapies, please reach out.CONTACT US